FOR TEACHER APPLICANTS
When selecting a faculty member, the Ateneo de Davao High school
takes into consideration the applicant's academic qualifications,
scholastic records, teaching ability, personality, health, character,
and religion. The following are required for initial assessment:
- Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of Recommendation from previous employer, school
authority, or reference person(s)
applicant must be an Education (BSE, BEEd, BSEd, BS) graduate
with a major or minor concentration in the subject for which
he/she is applying. The applicant with a Bachelor's degree other
than BSE may be employed provided he/she has at least 18 units
in Education, and preferably has teaching experience.In exceptional
cases, an applicant without these requirements may still be
employed if he/she is highly recommended by the SAC and/or the
Assistant Principals.An applicant to any position in the High
school becomes a University employee only when he/she receives
a written appointment duly signed by the University President.
are the steps followed in the application process:
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR HIRING
- The applicant submits to the Principal's Office his/her application
letter, resumé, transcript of records and other credentials.
- He/She goes through an initial interview with the AP - Academic
Affairs and is scheduled for psychological testing.
- He/She takes the psychological exams at the Student Development
- If the psychological exam results are satisfactory, the applicant
is scheduled for a demonstration teaching.
- After the demonstration teaching, the applicant goes through
a panel interview with the Administrative Team (Principal, Assistant
Principals and the SAC concerned).
- The Interview Panel deliberates on the teacher applicant's
qualifications, merits, psychological test results, demo-teaching
and interview. If the teacher applicant meets the overall standard
set by the school, he/she is recommended for hiring.
- The Principal makes the decision and informs the applicant
of the result of his/her application.
The applicant will be asked to submit the following documents
necessary for hiring:
- Personal Data Sheet with latest 2X2 photo
- Transcript of Records (TOR), Diploma, Special Order (SO) Number
- Licensure Examination for Teachers test result or PRC ID
- Medical Certificate with Chest X-ray
- Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Marriage Contract (if any; photocopy)
- Birth Certificates of Children (if any; photocopy)
- SSS ID (photocopy)
- TIN Card (if any; photocopy)
- PAG-IBIG Number
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous employer
or character reference
- Police or NBI Clearance
Office of the Principal forwards these documents to the University
Personnel Office which prepares the necessary job contract.
When the contract is signed by the University President, the
applicant is officially hired as high school faculty.